Location: Military History Museum is located at No. 28A Dien Bien Phu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Characteristic: It was formerly the French expeditionary barracks and covers 10,000 m² divided into 30 showrooms. It was founded on December 22nd, 1958.
The content of the museum covers 6 periods:
- The history of the Vietnamese nation and the birth of the Vietnam People’s Army.
- The Vietnamese struggle against French colonialism.
- The Vietnamese struggle against American imperialists.
- The Vietnam People’s Army on the path to a regular modern army.
- The People and the Army are oneness - they will be invincible.
- Piece of weaponry displayed in the museum courtyard (airplanes, tanks, heavy artilleries, rockets, mortars, bombs, etc
The Military History Museum is the concentrated embodiment of the spirit of the Vietnamese people “Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom" Entry price is 10,000VND
05/26/2020Vietnam’s ancient city of Hoi An in the central province of Quang Nam has been named among the top ten cities of the world by the New York-based Travel + Leisure magazine.
05/25/2020The rose valley in the Sun World Fansipan Legend tourist area in Sapa town, in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai, has been recognised as the largest of its kind in Vietnam.
05/25/2020The Department of Tourism of the south-central province of Binh Dinh on May 22 held a tourism promotion programme, aiming to attract more domestic visitors after social distancing measures were eased.