Location: Military History Museum is located at No. 28A Dien Bien Phu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Characteristic: It was formerly the French expeditionary barracks and covers 10,000 m² divided into 30 showrooms. It was founded on December 22nd, 1958.
The content of the museum covers 6 periods:
- The history of the Vietnamese nation and the birth of the Vietnam People’s Army.
- The Vietnamese struggle against French colonialism.
- The Vietnamese struggle against American imperialists.
- The Vietnam People’s Army on the path to a regular modern army.
- The People and the Army are oneness - they will be invincible.
- Piece of weaponry displayed in the museum courtyard (airplanes, tanks, heavy artilleries, rockets, mortars, bombs, etc
The Military History Museum is the concentrated embodiment of the spirit of the Vietnamese people “Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom" Entry price is 10,000VND
05/16/2022All vaccinated travellers arriving in Vietnam via air or sea checkpoints will no longer need to take a pre-departure COVID-19 test as restrictions for controlling the spread of the coronavirus are eased.
05/10/2022HÀ NỘI — The Government’s board for private economic development research (IV Board) has proposed the scrappin...
04/29/2022Welcome to Ho Chi Minh, South East Asia's most underrated city! We love this bustling metropolis for its movie...