Since the start of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Vietnam has closely monitored the situation and installed a series of proactive, comprehensive measures to combat the spread of the virus within the country and prepare its public health services. Vietnam with strong methods and fast solution have its population as well as visitors passing through.
In Vietnam now, we have some solution to protect the health of travelers and community such as:
- From starting 7th March, every visitors arriving in Vietnam from overseas will need to fill out health declaration forms. The arrivals can choose to file the declaration in paper or electronic form, via the Preventive Health Department website https://suckhoetoandan.vn/khaiyte
- At the gate, all visitors entering Vietnam are measured body temperature by the thermal scanner to detect passengers with signs of COVID-19.
- Vietnam already required those arriving from mainland China, South Korea, Iran, and Italy, the worst-hit countries, to be quarantined for at least 14 days.
- The Ministry of Health also requires those with symptoms like cough, fever, shortness of breath, and fatigue to be examined and quarantined. All visitors are required to comply with regulations on epidemic prevention and health screening upon landing in Vietnam’s airports.
- All the hotels and transportations also provide the handwashing for visitors.
- Vietnam encourage travellers to use masks at public visit place to avoide the spreading of virus.
With these solutions above, we hope you will have a good experience when travel in Vietnam. Vietnam is still the safe destination with no new case has been diagnosed since 13th February.